If you’re a real estate investor marketing for motivated seller leads online, chances are you’ve at least considered adding pay per click advertising to the mix in your strategy.
At a recent REI Bootcamp event, 20 year investor veteran Andy Werner shared his best tips and tricks for converting Pay Per Click (or PPC) advertising leads at 2 and 1/2 times the national average!
Let’s break that down a little further;
On average, the national closing rate for real estate investors from pay per click leads is about 1 out of 10.
Andy and his team are consistently closing about 1.5 out of every 6 leads they get from their PPC campaigns.
We’ll get into the goods of how he and his team are achieving dramatically better closing rates on the leads they bring in from their PPC campaigns, shortly…But before we do, let’s talk a little bit about why you might want to consider using PPC in your marketing strategy.
Why Pay Per Click Advertising?
There are a multitude of reasons whey PPC campaigns like Google Adwords or Bing text ads are a great option for marketing your real estate investing business:
- People actively search for your services instead of you having to go out and search for them
- It pulls in quality traffic and will dramatically boost your website traffic
- PPC traffic is far more likely to convert
- It increases revenue, sales and leads (no leads = no sales)
- It is measurable
- PPC advertising formats are better than organic listings on the search engine results page
- PPC traffic is extremely targeted
- It’s smarter than other forms of advertising
- It will help you gain the market share
- PPC advertising spend is controllable by monitoring your cost per click and total ad spend
- You only pay when someone clicks on your PPC ad
- Leads come in in real time
- it’s easy to test and therefor to optimize
How To Dramatically Increase Your Conversion Rates from PPC campaigns
Success with PPC campaigns is much more than the technical elements of things like keyword research on the best search queries to use, running ads, writing great copy and tracking when one of your ads is clicked.
It’s been said a million times before (and with good reason) that real estate is a business about people.
And the key to knowing how to manage those relationships is in having the systems in place to capture, contact, nurture and convert your leads as they come in.
Watch this video to learn how Andy and his team are crushing it with their closing rate in one of the most competitive markets in the country; Phoenix Metro.
Want to learn from incredible investors and mentors like Andy and learn exactly how to turn your real estate business into a predictable selling machine? Click here to learn about our upcoming REI Bootcamp.
What You Should Do Now:
- Get started wtih REI Blackbook for FREE: Get 14 days FREE access to our software and start converting more leads into deals.
- If you’d like to learn the exact strategies our power users are implementing to generate motivated seller leads consistently, check out our Motivated Seller Guide.
- If you’d like to learn how our team can build out your REI Blackbook system FOR you, head to our implementation page.
- If you know another real estate investor who’d enjoy reading this page, share it with them via email, Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook.
Get Started with REI BlackBook Today
Get started today and get 14 days free access
Without REI BlackBook we would not have gotten as far as we have as fast as we have. It is an invaluable swiss army knife for our business.
Mountain Shamrock Properties