Why Online Leads Are Less Expensive Than Ever and What You Can Do To Capitalize
Damon Remy, founder and CEO of REI BlackBook, has been busy catching up with members of his network and industry experts to check in with them and see what they’re doing right now in their businesses to ensure they will not only survive, but thrive in this time of economic uncertainty.
We, here at REI BlackBook, are releasing a Special Expert Interview Series to take you behind the scenes of some of the highest performing real estate investors across the country to discover how they have survived past economic downturns and recessions, and what you can do to thrive during economic uncertainty.
In this video call, Damon chats with Dan Barrett, founder of AdWords Nerds, a successful marketing company that helps real estate investors grow their businesses with online advertising.
Over the course of 45 minutes, they discuss why online leads are less expensive now than ever and what you can do to capitalize; best online marketing practices; how to develop your brand identity; and what business owners and entrepreneurs, like you, can be doing right now to keep moving forward, and much more.
Don’t have time to watch the entire video? No worries, browse through the topics listed below that interest you and fastforward to that specific spot.
- 2:01 Damon asks Dan what are online marketing trends right now in terms of traffic and lead generation. Dan gives a brief overview of what has been happening over the past two years.
- 6:23 Dan talks about the timeline of coronavirus and how it compares to the typical cost-per-click trends during the month of February. He notes that changes in consumer behavior are caused by what people think is happening in the real world.
- 10:40 Dan talks about cost-per-click trends happening for the month of March and provides an explanation of why the cost has declined, and what advice he gave his clients. Damon discusses the importance of looking at data specific to your own market versus focusing on national data.
- 18:00 Dan dives into the significance of giving ethical advice. Damon shares the messages that he is providing for his clients.
- 24:09 Dan stresses the importance of having a back-end follow-up system and funnel. He shares his opinion on loss mitigation. Damon gives a summary of a sales cycle, and offers advice on what to do to keep businesses moving forward.
- 31:30 Dan provides ways on how to develop a brand identity in order to stand out from everyone else in the real estate field. Damon points out significant core values that a business should incorporate.
- 41:03 Dan talks about good habits to get into when a national crisis is happening. Damon and Dan make note that when you’re in doubt, ask for help.
- 43:45 Damon shares advice and thoughts on finding a voice of reason during the coronavirus pandemic.
Who Is Dan Barrett?
Based in Connecticut, Dan helps investors, big and small, put in place efficient, profitable systems for generating leads and deals online.
He started a company, Adwords Nerds, in 2012, and it is currently the biggest Google partner agency that specializes in real estate.
Prior to starting his own business, Dan ran a full-service online marketing and design company called Two Friendly Nerds (2FN).
It started with web design and branched out into SEO, PPC, copywriting, and more. Dan’s experience from 2FN provided the foundation for Adwords Nerds.
He also hosts a podcast, REI Marketing Nerds, that is dedicated to online marketing for real estate investors. The podcast dives into real world tips, tricks, mindsets and strategies to find motivated seller leads online, close more deals and dominate your market.
Get Started with REI BlackBook Today & Save BIG
REI BlackBook is the leading all-in-one platform to help you grow your real estate investing business, with all the tools you need to turn run your business under one roof.
Learn more about us and watch a short 5-minute demo video here.
Right now we are running a limited-time promotion and we’re completely waiving our $997 license fee. Save BIG when you get started with REI BlackBook today!