Lessons Learned From Sending 2 Million Real Estate Postcards with Don Costa
While some may think real estate direct mail is a dying form of marketing, a mail piece sent to a targeted audience with a clear call to action is still one of the most powerful weapons in any investor's arsenal when it comes to lead generation.
Today, our director of marketing, Josh Arras sits down with Flip Talk Podcast host (and power REI BlackBook user) Don Costa to discuss what he has learned from sending over 2 million real estate postcards in direct mail marketing campaigns.
Obviously, Don has compiled a ton of data to help him understand what's working (and what isn't,) when it comes to direct mail. In fact, he refers to himself as a “mad scientist” in the interview with regard to all of the different split tests he runs in his real estate marketing.
Whether you are a seasoned real estate investor or are just getting started with direct mail marketing, by the end of this actionable interview, you'll know exactly what your next move will be with this lead generation strategy.
- Start your free 14-day trial of REI BlackBook
- Flip Talk Podcast
- How to Lower Your Cost Per Deal with a Call-Tracking System
- The Real Estate Investor's Guide to Generating Motivated Seller Leads
What You Should Do Now:
- Get started with REI Blackbook for FREE: Get 14 days FREE access to our software and start converting more leads into deals.
- If you'd like to learn the exact strategies our power users are implementing to generate motivated seller leads consistently, check out our Motivated Seller Guide.
- If you'd like to learn how our team can build out your REI Blackbook system FOR you, head to our implementation page.
- If you know another real estate investor who'd enjoy reading this page, share it with them via email, Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook.
Recent Blog Posts
Get Started with REI BlackBook Today
Get started today and get 14 days free access
Without REI BlackBook we would not have gotten as far as we have as fast as we have. It is an invaluable swiss army knife for our business.
Mountain Shamrock Properties