Searching for an Executive Assistant
Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to organizing others? Do you thrive on managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment? Are you lovely to work with? If yes, then read on!
REI BlackBook is looking for an Executive Administrator to join our growing team. We’re a company that is focused on Empowering People. We’re a team united by our shared values of...
- People Before Profits
- Open & Honest Communication
- Selfless Team Players
- Dedication to Growth
There's a notion that to grow your business you have to sacrifice your life. We’ve listened to countless stories of sleepless nights, missing kids' big game...you know, the constant grind. While building a business is no easy task, we know there's a better way. That's why we created REI BlackBook – on the surface, it may appear as just a software company, but our passion to empower others extends beyond bits and bytes. We’ve built a community of business professionals that inspire to always do and be more! The powerful automation software is just a gateway to an entire community of givers!
You’re good at:
- Organizing all things in life
- Moving fast with minimal/no errors
- Technology and determined to learn new things quickly
- Being extremely adaptable and cost-effective
- You’re highly adaptable and driven
- You have a never say never attitude
- You’re able to catch even the smallest grammar mistakes
What you'll do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing strategic administrative and project management support for the CEO/Founder.
- Processing and managing emails and calendars.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Drafting and managing correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate.
- Setting up eSignature documents and ensure proper completion.
- Initiating and completing orders and purchases.
- Booking travel and accommodations and meticulously filing expenses. Extra bonus, you find the best deals.
- Planning and executing various team events and off-sites.
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, reporting to one or more executives
- Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology.
- Highly proficient in Google G-Suite Apps
- A can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
Why join us
Working at REI BlackBook can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
You get your birthday and work anniversary off, and we have quarterly team outings where we take a half day on a Friday and have team-building days. Past events have included tubing at Hidden Valley, scavenger hunts at the City Museum, paint balling and more. We also offer full medical benefits, 401(k) matching programs and paid vacation.
We have a state-of-the-art office equipped with standing desks, brand new Mac Book Pros, a training facility, and a pool table that gets used in the mornings, during lunch and after hours. We spend a large portion of our day at the office, so we want to be sure it’s a great experience for our team.
Don't wait! Click Apply Now to join our team today!